Enter now for your chance to win an ISG Paragon Award™ ANZ
ISG Paragon Awards™ Announcement:
Become a sponsor of the ISG Paragon Awards™
If you have any questions, contact Susan Wright.
Nominations are now open for the 2019 ISG Paragon Awards™ ANZ
The ISG Paragon Awards™ recognize and reward the achievements of industry leaders across seven categories and seek to highlight the innovative approaches and behaviors that drive success and which themselves reflect the evolving nature of technology and business today:
Collaboration | Transformation | Leadership | Imagination |
Excellence | Impact | Woman in Technology | ISG Special Award
This year’s ISG Paragon Awards™ Gala Dinner will take place on Wednesday, 27 March 2019 at the Westin Sydney. Our 2019 winners will be announced at the event.
Nominations will be accepted until close of business Friday, 25 January 2019.
The 2019 ISG Paragon Awards™ are open to qualifying organizations across Australia and New Zealand. To be eligible for consideration, entries must meet the following criteria:
- Nominations must refer to a contract or service relationship that was active, in whole or in part, in Australia and New Zealand during 2018 / early 2019.
- All sections of the nomination form must be completed for the category or categories where the applicant seeks nomination.
- There is no limit to the number of categories for which applicants may seek nomination – but a new form must be submitted for each nomination.
- No feedback will be provided on the judging process and the decision of the judges is final.
- Nomination(s) must be received in the specified format (see the How to Enter section) by Friday, 25 January 2019 to be considered by the judging panel.
- Nominations will be accepted from both buy-side and technology/ service provider/sell-side companies.
- Finalists agree that their company names and logos may be used by ISG in Paragon Awards communications, presentations, support material, websites, etc.
Submit your nominations today