ISG has announced the finalists for The Paragon Awards™ Europe 2017
ISG UK Paragon Awards Announcement:
Meet our Sponsors
There are a limited amount of sponsorship places available. For more information about sponsorship packages, click here to download our brochure.
To find out more, please contact Denise Colgan click here.
The ISG Paragon Awards™ Europe celebrate the evolution of the sourcing industry through the application of new sourcing approaches and digital technology, including the use of robotic process automation, by recognizing the achievements of leaders in the following categories:
The winner in each category will be selected by a panel of independent industry experts and announced on June 29, 2017 at a celebratory gala in London.
The finalists in each category are:
Excellence: Outstanding delivery by a service provider
- Capgemini and Volvo Cars
- Wipro and Innogy
- Hexaware and a leading independent global provider of product and services related to a passenger’s onboard experience
Transformation: Successfully transformed organization or key business function
- HCL and Eir
- Infosys and BT
- Genpact and Barclaycard
- T-Systems and Rieber GmbH & Co. KG
Leadership: A client executive who demonstrated exceptional drive and leadership
- Tim Spence, Eir
- Lenny Alugas, Western Union
- Sajjad Khan, CLS Services
Collaboration: A mutually beneficial sourcing relationship between client and provider
- Wipro and National Grid
- Scout RFP and Easyjet
- Capgemini and Zurich Insurance
Imagination: For creativity and entrepreneurial spirit in helping organizations future-proof businesses and better serve customers
- Infosys and Adecco
- Capgemini and Mutuelle Generale de l'Education Nationale (MGEN)
- Mphasis and a Major Car Manufacturer
Impact: recognizing the impact of a client/service provider(s) relationship on a community or other group
- TCS and the National Employment Savings Trust (NEST)
- T-Systems and Gijón City Council
- Tech Mahindra and the Community Action Platform for Energy (CAPE)
ISG Special Award
The ISG Special Award will be awarded on the night of June 29 to a nominated individual or organization. The winner will be identified by ISG to recognize their significant contribution to the evolution of the sourcing industry.
On this evening, we will also be honouring the winners of the Challenge the Future® Awards, a legacy program of Alsbridge, acquired by ISG in December 2016.